I have now completed the design of Enmore Theatre’s website!
This week, I was faced with the task of recreating all of my buttons, as they malfunctioned previously. I was able to successfully re-do my buttons in a fast enough time that I also created pages for all navigation options presented in the menu bar.
I added content to the ‘History’ page, the ‘Hire the Enmore’ page and the ‘FAQs’ page. The designs created are displayed below:
The addition of the extra three pages allowed my design to improve in usability and aesthetic. This addition mad my prototype operate more like an actual website rather than a set assignment.
From this project I take out many key learnings. One learning that greatly influenced my process was the importance of performing usability tests. My prototype was the subject of alteration after each usability test, in order to create the most efficient process.
To see my working prototype, see here:
I have now submitted my finished report and working prototype and will await results!
I found this project very enjoyable and I endeavour to complete further projects like this in my future!
Until next tim, that’s this week Pinned.